Location:Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
The Sr. PA will work within the Office of Population Health (OPH) and help lead programs and projects that help achieve our population health objectives. The Sr. PA will help to organize, create, and implement project charters, program plans, and program budgets. They will facilitate communication, coordinate meetings, and lead initiatives. In addition, they will help to gather data, create new clinical workflows (in collaboration with clinical experts), and create business plans as appropriate. One of the focus areas for this role will be leading OPH's work in our Post-Acute Care Collaborative. Other key program responsibilities will be assigned as well.
Master's degree required in business administration, health economics, health care administration, public health, or closely related field.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of project management principles.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of the interrelationship of business process and information systems applications, healthcare delivery and reform, data/analytics, government and regulatory programs, and healthcare policy issues.
- High level of interpersonal skills, diplomatic skills, written and oral communication necessary to interface with various levels of management and external stakeholders, including CMS.
- Goal oriented and action-focused, pragmatic and self-disciplined, organized with an ability to lead, document, facilitate, and interact effectively with upper levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct, implement, and evaluate processes to lead people and manage resources to achieve desired result.
Required Licensure, Certification, Etc.:
Requires demonstrated experience in project management or team-based management as acquired during 4 years of progressive experience. Additional education may be substituted for experience. Ideal candidate has experience working with health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and community-based organizations.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/sr-program-administrator-population-health-clerical-and-administrative-support-johns-hopkins-health-syst-613962-60de0/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency