Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22071
PURPOSE: To train customers, educators, students and employees on welding theory, hands-on welding techniques and Lincoln Electric product knowledge.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Provide class instruction to introduce welding lessons offered by the Lincoln Welding School.
- Demonstrate and instruct proper use of Lincoln Welding equipment, machines, wire feeders and consumables, etc.
- Provide hands-on instruction and coaching for both virtual reality and live welding.
- Monitor students throughout the welding curriculum.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available for all students (powerpoints, handouts, consumables, accessories, base material, etc).
- Review course curriculum daily.
- Assess students per the welding curriculum guidelines.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all welding school equipment, facilities and safety equipment.
- Respond to customer and employee questions on welding theory and Lincoln Electric products.
- May teach special training programs to meet specific corporate customer needs. Travel may be required.
- Administer and evaluate physical welding tests.
- Complete all other duties as instructed by your supervisor.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on arc welding experience
- Minimum of 2 years of arc welding instruction experience
- Must have a minimum of 6 total AWS qualifications from the following list: SMAW (3G&4G), SMAW (6G), GTAW (3F&4F), GMAW (3G&4G) or FCAW(3G&4G); CWI/CWE preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a small classroom setting
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
MIG Welding, Welding, Manufacturing
This job has expired.