We're growing! Caffeinate Your Career™ at MZB!
As one of the largest coffee roasters in North America, you will have an important role in helping us reach millions of coffee drinkers daily by performing warehouse functions in our finished goods distribution center. Primary duties for this role include moving finished goods inventory and completing necessary paperwork related to customer and company inventories.
You will be part of a team that the company relies on to help drive our culture as a great place to work, therefore you must be reliable and a good communicator. MZB-USA takes pride in what we do and we are looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Benefits start on Day 1 and include dental, vision, 401K company match, and flexible spending account options. You'll receive time off benefits (accrual-based) and paid holidays your first year. We also have an on-site medical clinic, cafeteria, frequent employee appreciation events - and of course free coffee!
We brew greatness together™ -- our culture is the key to our success. If you join us and have a strong work ethic, the opportunities to grow and expand your responsibilities are limitless!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prepare finished goods inventory for outgoing delivery; this includes reviewing incoming documentation (orders), operating forklifts, order-picking to ensure accurate and on-time deliveries
- Verify inventory and visually inspect pallets/shipments for quality
- Change over pallets for picking and visually inspect items for damages or flaws; report and document all issues (damages) to Supervisor or team lead
- Pack, seal, and label pallets for shipping as needed using RF scanning equipment to document and verify counts of picked items
- Perform battery charging and battery watering procedures
- Perform truck loading/unloading including following safety rules & guidelines, & JDE/scanning ticket procedures
- Complete necessary shipping worksheets to insure accurate loading of finished goods shipments
- Participate in warehouse consolidation projects and any other duties needed to maintain accurate inventory and a neat and orderly warehouse
- Perform general warehouse sanitation in compliance with NFL, AIB, SQF, and FDA regulations.
- Constant improvement in truck loading accuracy and keeping damage to a minimum by reducing shipping errors and shipping damages while maintaining the daily truck loading schedule
- Ensure product integrity, quality, and customer satisfaction are met
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years forklift experience; forklift certification required
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment required
- Basic computer skills and math abilities required
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, I.E. RF Smart, E-1, Share Point, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as a willingness to work with and assist others
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written information to co-workers in a clear and logical manner
- Proof of truck driving license required; prior clamp truck experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and a good communicator
This role includes sit-down forklift and pallet jack to move products on and off trucks while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures, therefore a forklift driver certification is required. Food Safety Requirements and Responsibilities:
Must comply with all Federal, State, Corporate, Warehouse and Food Safety standards, policies, and guidelines (i.e., HACCP, GMP, SQF, FDA, etc.)Physical Demands:
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability / veteran.
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Must be able to meet physical, environmental, and mental requirements outlined either with or without accommodation
- Frequent lifting, bending, walking and standing for long periods of time
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment for our family of employees. MZB-USA recruits and advances qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, marital status, military service, veteran status, political affiliation, disability, or any other status protected by law. MZB-USA also prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and is fully dedicated to the safety of its workforce.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB-USA) is the largest fully integrated coffee company in the U.S. delivering innovative solutions for foodservice, retail, and the workplace. We are also the leading private label coffee provider in North America. Our brands include Chock full o'Nuts®, Kauai Coffee®, Hills Bros.® coffee and cappuccino, Segafredo Zanetti®, and more. Parent company, Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, is the largest privately held coffee group in the world and a global leader in the production of roasted coffee and office coffee brewers, with over 350 Segafredo Zanetti Espresso Café's. Join our family of employees today!
This job has expired.