100% Remote Position - W2 Role
.Net Software Developer (Backend, API)
6+ months contract
Costa Mesa, CA
The Direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to hire a .Net Software Developer (Backend, API) for a 6 months+ contract.
Seeking a talented API/Backend developer to help build new microservices and applications for upcoming projects as well as enhance and support the current platform and infrastructure. The emphasis of this position is API and backend development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on working experience in an enterprise software development environment.
- Strong background in API development, authentication and integration utilizing ASP. Net Core with C#.
- Experience with cloud development on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform with services including API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, ECS, SQS, SNS, Fargate, Dynamo DB and Aurora DB.
- Understanding of development fundamentals including OO, design patterns, data structures and application scalability/reliability.
- Strong problem-solving skills of different complexities required.
- Intrinsic passion to learn new technologies and pursue self-development.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with team members and cross-functional teams on product features and technical designs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #SKR