Vendor Managed Inventory Lead If you're an Inbound Logistics Sourcing Expert with 3PL and VMI experience, please read on!
We're in search of a proven expert and top-tier performer in 3PL contract logistics/procurement of Inbound VMI solutions for our global operations team. This is a highly visible role where you will drive the full VMI sourcing life-cycle.
What You Will Be Doing - Spearhead procurement and contract negotiations for global inbound logistics services (VMI Warehousing, Surface Transportation, Parcel/Brokerage)
- Handle all VMI sourcing operations including business requirements formulation (BRD), RFIs, RFPs, contract negotiations, etc.
- Develop multi-year strategies for logistics with our inbound network of suppliers
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with internal/external stakeholders at the VP and SVP levels
- Handle complex contract negotiations with key suppliers
What You Need for this Position - 10+ years of global logistics and supply chain management experience
- Expert in vendor managed inventory (VMI) from any of the following: 3PL, contract manufacturer/supplier, or technology/automotive multinational corporations
- Extensive experience in 3PL contract logistics/procurement of inbound vendor managed inventory (VMI) solutions
- Strong understanding of logistics market place and commercial pricing
- RFI/RFP, tender management, and business requirements formation (BRD)
- Advanced skills in developing relationships with logistics suppliers with a forward-thinking strategic approach to these partnerships
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus Points for:
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits including but not limited to:
- Base: $140k to $145k
- Bonus: 10%
- RSUs/Stock Options
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are an Inbound Logistics Expert with 3PL and VMI experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!