CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Architect who will support project lead engineers in current product, new product development and advanced development projects by performing vehicle design, layout and performance engineering tasks.
- Vehicle master model and bill of material creation, modification, and maintenance
- Allocate vehicle system space claim to sub-system teams
- Collaborate with sub-system teams to integrate component and sub-system designs into vehicle master model including tolerance stack analysis
- Vehicle performance, kinematic and ballast analysis
- Review and ensure integrity of engineering change release content standards
This position is eligible for HYBRID
flexible work arrangements!
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Mechanical, Agricultural, Automotive, Aerospace and/or Electrical disciplines.
- 3 plus years work experience in a vehicle product development engineering environment
- 3 plus years of Pro/E CREO, Solidworks or equivalent modeling experience along with TeamCenter, Waterfall or equivalent Product Life Cycle (PLM) environment experience
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.