Location: San Francisco, CA
Seeking Sr. Ux Researchers for financial services client in San Francisco (Remote through Covid restrictions)
Optional locations: Austin/Denver/Chicago/New York/Jersey City/Omaha, NE
• Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that include both foundational and iterative testing
• Manage and conduct field interviews
• Create personas
• Deliver actionable recommendations
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology
• Serve as an evangelist for user research and the benefit it provides to our clients.
• Worked as a user researcher at a consumer focused, digital product company
• Expertise in synthesizing research data
• Strong communicator and storyteller
• Experience working in highly collaborative software development environments on large, complex
desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Mac OSX and/or office productivity software; and hands-on experience with
some of the following software would be helpful, but can be trained: InVision, Axure, UserZoom,
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
Please contact me at email@example.com
Provide an email, zip code for jobs, and/or job category to subscribe to job alerts. Learn more now.