Posted in Sales
The Driver will be responsible for operating a Box Truck collecting used oil filters, drum waste and servicing part washers throughout a designated service route. Drivers will also be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, and other automotive/industrial accounts. This position will help assist in all aspects of the business. (Oil truck, box truck, vacuum truck, and warehouse duties).
Hourly Wage: $23.00+ an hour, depending on experience and certifications. Monthly revenue share commission as well! Entry level position, new CDL drivers encouraged to apply! Looking to hire immediately.
• Follow schedules and service orders in accordance with the Service Coordinator's instructions
• Provide exceptional on-site service to customers and continuously promotes GFL's service offerings
• Complete service paperwork in accordance with GFL and DOT regulations
• Ensure regular cleaning and maintenance of truck cab, components, and other assigned equipment
• Participate in GFL's safety programs including safety meetings, last minute risk assessments, and job hazard assessments.
•Warehouse duties only 10% of the year, to act as back up.
• Must have class B CDL with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements.
• Able to drive manual transmission
• Safe driving record
• High School Diploma
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
• Home Daily, and monthly revenue share commission
• Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
• 401k, and 401k matching
• Paid Holidays
• Up to 3 weeks of PTO
• And several other benefits
Successful candidates must pass the Pre-Screening process if offered this position. This includes a criminal background check, drug screen, and MVR check (if applicable for the position).
If you have any questions or want to hear more, please call or text Roy at 708-475-3331.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our