What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About Walmart Energy Transformation
The Walmart Energy Transformation team is a newly reimagined energy team that was created to ensure the team has the resources and internal positioning to deliver on Walmart's energy-related regenerative goals. The team now reports directly to the COO of Walmart US and the Chief Sustainability Officer.
This new organization is responsible for:
Buying energy and optimizing for the lowest cost in regulated and wholesale markets. Meeting our renewable's goal of 100% renewables by 2030 Increasing the energy efficiency and reducing emissions across our facilities Meeting our 2040 Zero Emissions goal, including transitioning our fleet to zero emissions vehicles
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and willing to adapt to changing market dynamics and organizational priorities
- You're familiar with project management principles and business reporting and documentation
- You're data-driven and comfortable using advanced analytical tools (e.g., PowerBI, SQL)
- You're able to build strong relationship with cross functional partners across the organization
- You're a strong communicator and can build consensus
- You have high standards and can hold contributors accountable
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- You can drive business results through the analyzing of data and support of business systems and projects
- Manages quality and financial accuracy for business area by developing and implementing quality improvement processes and programs; evaluating operations; ensuring follow up audits and corrective action on quality issues are completed; establishing new or improved processes and procedures to increase operational performance and profitability and resolve work flow issues; developing approaches to minimize variances; ensuring systems are capable of producing accurate results; communicating best practices, current concerns, and corrective actions; and developing action plans for operational execution.
- Manages the execution and implementation of strategic initiatives by evaluating processes and procedures for potential improvement opportunities; collaborating with relevant teams to evaluate initiatives and determining plan capacity and capabilities needed for growth; providing feedback regarding plans; overseeing integration plans for strategic initiatives support of operations; and identifying metrics to track accuracy and performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manages projects by partnering with internal and external team members; maintaining and influencing project schedules, budgets, and risks; complying with internal and external regulations; communicating project strategy as required; and driving milestone objectives.
- Monitors and reports business area information by analyzing and reporting metrics; identifying trends and errors; identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement; determining performance; and creating reports to provide recommendations to support business decisions. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years' experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - CertificationPrimary Location...
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.