Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in multiple US office Locations, including: Boston, Atlanta, Dallas & Chicago.
US Senior Digital Marketing Leader
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- This role will coordinate all Digital marketing efforts across all LOBs( Lines Of Business): Health, Wealth & Career
- This colleague will play an influential role in defining the digital strategy for Mercer across the US
- You will have the opportunity to create innovative strategies and campaigns, while using industry leading tools to enable the continued growth of the commercial sales team
- The position requires an experienced, innovative B2B Digital marketer with demonstrated skills in successfully developing multi-channel marketing campaigns; collaborating with varied stakeholders, managing brand stewardship, and aligning activities with business priorities and goals
At Mercer, we are as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits program and resources that support your wellbeing and career development as well as:
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people
- A culture of belonging, innovation, collaboration, internal mobility and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution)
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community; flexible work culture
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Opportunities to participate in our mentor program, as well as participate in networking with other colleagues in our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - Mercer Cares (community involvement), PRIDE, Women@Mercer, Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Rising Professionals Network!
What you need to have:
- Anticipate and proactively address the business and operational needs of the digital marketing team
- Develop training modules/programs for current and future digital colleagues to increase the level of digital analytics knowledge and instill a culture of continuous process improvement
- Develop processes and methodologies for conducting end user interviews for the purpose of task analyses and creating user personae
- Identify new opportunities and best practices based on emerging digital trends, competitive business intelligence and consumer insights
- Manage a piece of the audience development testing strategy -- including funnel optimization, distribution channel mix and headline & image optimization
- Supervise a group/team; ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes; identifies and coaches top talent within own team
What makes you stand out?
- BA degree in business, finance, marketing, journalism, communications or related field of study
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in financial services, asset management, insurance or in an advertising agency
- Management experience and ability to operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision required
- Ability to interact professionally with high-level leadership and manage key internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities to evaluate metrics, calibrate and report out on successes as well as areas of opportunities
- Knowledge SalesForce, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager required
- Strong oral communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment is essential
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennanCompanies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.