12 Hour Day Shift
Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, is looking for a Unit Facilitator in the Emergency Department to join our team!
Shift: Day, 12 hours a week
Under direct supervision from the Professional Care Provider, performs specific duties to provide service and comfort to patients and families in accordance with the Mission and Values.
- Assembles and maintains patient charts in the prescribed order per chart order throughout the hospital stay. Reviews chart for:
- Files labs and reports in the correct patient record.
- Initiates universal forms during computer down times.
- Prints appropriate forms from FormsFast such as consult sheets and pre-op checklists.
- Checks for progress notes, prints, and adds to patient chart as necessary.
- Obtains and stores "past" medical records per Medical Record Standard.
- Reviews physicians orders on an ongoing basis and documents laboratory and cardiology orders on clipboard (as necessary).
- Verifies name of primary care physician and patient's home phone number with the patient, and corrects on face sheet as necessary. Initials face sheet once information is verified or corrected.
- Verifies that observation status patient records are housed in the appropriate observation chart.
- Copies restraint sheets daily and submit to Patient Care Manager.
- Enters written orders into the electronic medical record as necessary, and documents date, time and signature on order sheet
- Compiles and maintains patient charts according to medical records specifications 100% of the time.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High School or equivalent. Post High School program for Unit Clerks preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.