Job ID: 259241
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Tri-axle Operator (Hooksett, NH): We are seeking safety minded, self-motivated, qualified drivers to operate our tri-axle trucks in a safe and efficient manner. The selected candidates must follow all federal and state regulations while transporting various hot mix and aggregates throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. Positions will be based in Hooksett, NH. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- A valid Class A or B CDL license with Tank Endorsement.
- Minimum 1-2 years CDL class driving experience.
- Must be familiar with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 3, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Concord Nearest Secondary Market:
Manchester Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Manufacturing