Traveling Construction Superintendent *Job Title: * Lead Project Superintendent - Multi-family, Wood Framing, Commercial
*Job Location: * Travelling required throughout the US
*Salary: * Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match, Bonus
*Requirements: * 5+ Years Experience as Lead Superintendent for Multi-Family Construction
We are an outstanding General Contractor in the top 100 ENR companies running a variety of different types of commercial and multi-family projects across the nation. We deliver quality construction projects and have an innovative organization that believes in developing genuine long lasting relationships with its clients while delivering remarkable services at every level.
If you are a Travelling Superintendent with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing You will be a Travelling Superintendent, maintaining quality control throughout the project and will keep the project on schedule. This position requires overseeing all construction activities and bringing excellent service to every client and project. You will be accountable for the entire construction project from start to finish and will work alongside the general superintendent to resolve any construction issues and improve construction methods.
- Onsite Monday - Friday at required job location and flown home every 2 weeks
- Responsible for the onsite management of the project
- Maintain Safety, Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc.
- Build and continue client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years in Superintendent for commercial/multi-family construction with a general contractor
- Experience with $20+ Million Projects
- Current ground-up multi-family experience (podium/garden)
- Apartment, experience or similar (student housing, senior living, etc.)
- Hotel experience is a plus
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical Benefits
- Possible Bonuses
- Truck Allowance
- Full paid travel and living expenses
- Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- PTO and paid holidays
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Traveling Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!