** $1500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS **
The Transporter is responsible for performing a variety of duties including transporting patients and sorting, processing, and delivering mail and packages.
This position reports to the Manager, Transportation Services and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
The typical hours for this position are 7:00am-3:30pm. This position is required to work every other holiday and rotating weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current Basic Life Support certification (BLS) from American Heart Association required
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training (MOAB or equivalent) required within three (3) months of hire
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated basic computer skills required
- Demonstrated good judgment required; demonstrated ability to interpret and adhere to both verbal and written instructions required
- Three (3) to six (6) months experience preferred
- Availability to work weekends and holidays required
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.