Kelly Engineering is currently seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, team player to join a long-term team as a Track Administrator in the Orange, Texas area!
Daily tasks may include:
- Monitor the daily operation of Track software and infrastructure
- Ensure gate system interface is operational and events are being received
- Ensure ERP interface is operational and cost objects are received
- Monitor Track system response and report application or network issues
- Coordinate Timekeeper activities
- Primary interface with contractor Timekeepers
- Monitor progress to ensure daily settlement is achieved
- Respond to general questions and resolve issues
- Provide remedial training as may be required
- Ensure all new contractor personnel receive Schedule and Skill assignments
- Ensure all contract personnel are assigned a pay formula
- Processes and resolves all Track exceptions (e.g. missing gate events, off-site work, etc.)
- Work with Timekeepers to identify exceptions
- Follow work process to ensure compliance and authorization
- Data entry of overrides in Track to correct exceptions
- Responsible for all Track master data entry and configuration
- Configure and/or modify work schedules
- Make schedule assignment changes as informed by Timekeepers
- Make default Agreement and Skill assignments as needed
- Assist with Agreement and Skill overrides (craft step-ups)
- Setup new or modify existing Agreements, Skills and Rates
- Modify and/or coordinate pay formula changes
- Responsible for all user IDs, passwords, profiles and security configuration
- Adjust security profiles rules as needed to model work process
- Create new Track User IDs
- Reset user passwords and lockouts
- Ensures compliance of Track work processes, procedures and standards
- Monitor compliance to ensure that are processes are being followed.
- Review and modify work processes as needed.
- Assist with development and review of Track related standards and procedures
- Identifies and coordinates reporting requirements
- Work with all stakeholders to determine information requirements
- Provide end-user report training as required
- Assist with report generation and delivery when needed
- Coordinate development of custom reports
- Ensures that Track timesheets are processed timely and accurately
- Ensure that ERP service entries are completed in a timely manner
- Perform the voiding of any timesheet errors
- Provide Track status and system metrics to management as may be required
- Generate status reports and escalate issues requiring management attention
- HS Diploma/GED
- Prior experience with TRACK
- Previous experience within a plant/refinery environment
- Proficiency within MS Office
- Attention to team and a team player attitude
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
This job has expired.