GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Tennis Attendant - $15.20/hour
East Potomac Tennis Recreation, managed by Guest Services, is looking for a full time team member to fill out our tennis court maintenance team. All training provided. Work requires lifting, bending, standing, and other physical labor. As part of our team, you'll help prepare tennis courts for use during the opening shift (typically 6:00am-2pm) and Closing shift from 3-10pm.
This position pays $15.20/hour
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Tennis Attendant assist by performing the duties assigned to you from the manager, while maintaining a great customer services.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Assists guest with transporting and storing recreation equipment.
- Answer and questions regarding to recreation activities, directions, concerns, or preferences.
- Keeps records of all guest recreation equipment and maintains the log book for all equipment.
- Services the locker rooms and attending areas to ensure a clean and safe area for guest following all established procedures.
- Resolves minor guest concerns.
- Perform other assigned duties.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer Services experienced preferred.
- Basic mathematic skill.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to withstand extreme cold weather.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.