The Associate Web Specialist is responsible for supporting and contributing to various web-based applications used for the administration of independent medical education funds awarded by Regeneron. This position will also provide reporting services including data intensive deliverables and audit readiness functions. You will serve a resource for and collaborate with internal and external partners.
A typical day may include:
- Working with the Medical Education team to identify, define, and verify issues with current systems
- Collaborateing with internal partners and external vendors to troubleshoot solutions
- Producing queries to ascertain accurate formatted data as requested within multiple systems
- Compliantly collaborating with internal partners, grant recipients, and external vendors for user training and issue troubleshooting
- Collaborating with graphic services to improve the user experience of various web-based applications
- Actively participate in and contribute to Medical Education team and cross-functional meetings
- Contribute to documentation on shared servers to ensure an organized, user-friendly way to retrieve data and all medical education relevant information
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and current records for audit purposes
- Observe compliance mechanisms to adhere to all governing medical education regulations and Regeneron policies
This may be for you if you:
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion, and function in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- Perform well under pressure; able to maintain composure in complicated situations
- Strong interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgment, analytic
- Show strategic agility and ability to work with multiple partners
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.