Telephonic Solutions Consultant
As a LexisNexis Solutions Consultant, we're looking to you to drive the kind of customer satisfaction that results in long-term retention and ongoing revenue generation. How?
Telephonic Solutions Consultants (TSC) play a key role in the SLG segment by acting as subject matter experts on our products and content, as well as a trusted advisors to the customers they support.
TSCs are responsible for driving use, active users and preference within assigned accounts in their territory. They achieve this by understanding the needs of their customers, providing relevant, customized training and support, and collaborating proactively with their sales partners. Telephonic Solutions Consultants contribute to revenue retention and POS targets by properly managing their territories and achieving their monthly metrics.
Be part of something bigger.
You don't need a cape or a mask to help bring truth, justice and the rule of law to the world. You just need to bring your superpowers to LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law. We think that's pretty heroic. We may not ask you to leap a tall building in a single bound, but if you're driven to push yourself - and the place you work - to the next level, we're looking for you.
- Create and manage a territory account plan to support assigned State & Local Government agencies
- Provide consultative services to customers to ensure maximized use and understanding of LexisNexis products, content and tools
- Partner and collaborate proactively with sales reps on preference driving strategy and account plans
- Drive usage and increase active users by delivering customized training that is relevant to user roles and agency jurisdiction
- Conduct virtual presentations and training to customer user groups to help promote LexisNexis products, solutions and content in the marketplace
- Have or develop a strong understanding of the state and local government market and competitive products/solutions
- Collect feature/function requirements from customers and communicate to appropriate product team members
- Utilize all required processes, tools and systems
- Effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Build strong relationships internally and externally
- 3+ years of proven sales or training experience
- Experience presenting to individuals and groups in a virtual environment (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Juris Doctorate
- Ability to interact with C-level executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites (nominally, estimated at less than 10%).
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.