Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial is expanding its Telematics & Connectivity Platform focused on delivering value from the "end to end" connected vehicle solution for both our external and internal customers. We are growing the number of global connected products and increasing functionality to become the "connected leader." CNH Industrial is looking for a seasoned product development candidate to help execute these activities.
This position is responsible to define the end-to-end connectivity strategy in collaboration with the Connectivity Platform Manager, develop and deploy a common on and off vehicle solution for Agriculture & Construction segments, collaborate with Product Management to define the connectivity product offering, identify value creation opportunities for the company and customers and manage the engineering team responsible for development and release of vehicle telematics solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience with telematics solutions, technical roadmap creation and managing complex global product development programs.
- Define and deliver the "end to end" connectivity strategy ensuring the solution that merges the internal and external systems allows customers to share data between vehicles/fleets and user portals and meets customer needs and expectations for vehicle and agronomic/job site data
- Create and implement the technical Connectivity Product Roadmap to achieve the overall business strategy
- Define, execute and coordinate the implementation of AG & CE connectivity programs in alignment with the global Connectivity Strategy and Vehicle Product Line product plans in synchronization across Ag & CE segments.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture, Ag & CE Digital Operations, Data Management, EE Integration Engineering and Connectivity Platform Management to drive Agile and DevOps methodologies across the Digital and Precision Controls ecosystem to increase delivery quality, speed & customer satisfaction
- Participate with Digital and PS&T strategy team on partnerships and M&A to enable complete Ag/CE Ecosystem
- Manage the Telematics engineering team responsible for developing and releasing system and software solutions.
- Estimate the costs, resources and time required for development programs and monitor the execution of multiple engineering teams to ensure program milestones are met.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for products and processes.
- Responsible to define the required talent in the team (competency, knowledge, and skills), define gaps and define plans to close gaps.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Agricultural, Systems or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience in a technical management or product management role in an automotive, agricultural or machine control industry
- 5 years of experience participating in strategic business planning and budgeting
- Understanding of company, dealer and end customer value of connectivity, connected vehicles and machine & agronomic data
- Resource management experience with the ability to delegate responsibilities and to match assignments/tasks to skill sets, experience and capacity
- Experience in driving change, improvement and organizational development.
- Willing to consider US Based Remote Candidates
- Travel up to 25%
- Previous experience with connectivity or telematics products
- Good communication and people relationship skills
- Promote teamwork across functions with commitment to meet platform deliverables
- Master's degree in Engineering or Engineering Management
- Previous program management experience highly desired.
- Experience with embedded electronic vehicle control systems (hardware and software).
- Experience using problem solving tools such as 5 Why / 8 Discipline / 7 Discipline templates
- Strong working knowledge of industry standards and norms, e.g. ISO 25119, ISO 13849, ODX, OTX, SAE J1939, SAE J3061, UDS, KWP2000
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.