BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Technical Solutions Rep Job Opportunity for our client based in Boise, ID
Position Title: Technical Solutions Rep
- Location: Boise, ID
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
Expected Contract Duration: 12 month's contract
We are seeking a technical support specialist with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
This position is fast paced managing inbound technical customer & reseller service events remotely (phone, chat, email).
You will be supporting HP commercial high-end printers & technologies which may include one or more product lines (HP PageWide XL, HP Latex, UV products).
This roles purpose is to provide remote solutions that minimize our customers down time by avoiding wait and travel time necessary for onsite service.
We support a very unique customer base each with mission critical attributes that rely heavily on our ability to adapt, meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) while delivering world class customer service and complete technical resolutions. Skills Required
* Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise.
We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones etc.
This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience.
* Exposure to a variety of computer applications, data bases, remote access applications, and network configurations. * Exceptional communication skills needed to manage interactions with a culturally diverse customer & reseller base.
* Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction.
* Prior experience within a care center / remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system.
* Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
* Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting. Desired Skills:
* Prior field service experience repairing, troubleshooting electro-mechanical commercial products on location at customer sites
* Graphics and / or application support experience. Adobe suites, RIP software, print job configuration setup
* Exposure to different media / substrate types, car wraps, banners, commercial prints
* Previous Designjet, Latex or UV product experience Applicants should be capable of working any shift from 6am -6pm Monday - Friday to be considered. Professionalism is that the root of our success and therefore, we are looking for well qualified candidates that have exemplary statuses in current or previous job roles. Product specific training will be provided to those with the appropriate background to excel in this role. This position for the right candidate has potential for advancement and longevity.About BCforward:
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 145708 when responding to this ad.Recommended Skills
Complex Problem Solving
Field Service Management
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!