Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
The ServiceNow Technical Manager is responsible for designing, supporting, developing, configuring, testing, implementing and maintaining the ServiceNow platform. They will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, development, implementation and continuous improvement. They are also responsible for patching, upgrades, integrations, coding reviews, best practices adherence and enhancements. They will maintain and support the operational functions, as well as perform daily administrative and development tasks. In addition, they will advise and collaborate on the strategic roadmap for the platform and Service Management initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the technical lead of the ServiceNow platform, being responsible for support, administration, development and continuous improvement
- Guide and support developers by providing coding standards and review of content to ensure compliance with those standards, best practices, alignment with strategic initiatives and the platform roadmap
- Assist business and IT teams by providing solutions through obtaining business, functional and technical requirements, designing and documenting the solution, and facilitating the implementation and ongoing support of it
- Monitor the health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Develop system integrations and process automation within the ServiceNow instance and other IT applications
- Act as the platform SME and provide technical expertise for all implemented applications and integrations
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate application and platform patching and upgrades
- Implement applications, modules and third-party integrations used within the environment
- Ensure highest Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are maintained by responding in a timely and professional manner to client inquiries and issues
- Conduct research and become aware of emerging technologies, products, services, and standards
- Performs related duties as required and project management duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Computer Science, related program or equivalent experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer & ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist required
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation certification preferred; extensive knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practices required
- 6+ years experience with ServiceNow administration and development in an enterprise environment
- Significant experience working in ServiceNow modules such as ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Security Operations, etc.
- Development experience with service oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
Our commitment to LiveTotal Health puts the wellness and safety of our associates and their families as the top priority. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring associate safety has been a primary focus for all of us at Scotts. With the continuing pandemic, we remain committed to doing everything we can to keep our associates healthy and safe. As such, we are requiring certain associates to get a COVID vaccine*. This safety measure will help protect our associates, our families and our communities. We recognize a medical or personal circumstance may prevent you from meeting this requirement and we have a process to address those concerns.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent networks.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
*Except where prohibited by state or local law
This job has expired.