REPAY ("Realtime Electronic Payments" / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
This role is remote eligible. We are open to hiring this role in all states except California.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to monitor, maintain, and implement new backend systems. This person will contribute to the design and implementation of new mission critical services in the payments space where you will be supporting both strategic and client implementation development efforts. Work in a small team, collaborative environment where you will have an immediate and measurable effect on our fast-growing business as our developers support weekly releases.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Leading and mentoring a team of experienced developers
- Participating in the hiring and training process for new developers
- Contributing to our platform's vision and architecture
- Creating scalable solutions to support our continued growth
- Contributing to a collaborative learning environment with an experienced team.
- Building and enhancing our core API, user interfaces, and backend processing systems via new greenfield development and supporting legacy systems
- Responsible for conducting, and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions
- Integrating with existing corporate and partner applications which span multiple languages and frameworks
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
- Participate in the design of our core products
- Evaluating existing and new technologies and ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Supporting the operations team to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Oversee technical solutions and improvements while aligning with organizational priorities
- A track record of success with developing modern APIs
- Ability to traverse legacy systems, reverse engineer, debug, and plan for future enhancements - our environment has a blend of old and new
- Experience working with C#.NET
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding of application security and familiarity with PCI compliance
- Understanding of AWS Web Services
- Understanding of SQL Server DB technologies
- Automated testing experience (unit and integration)
- Dependency injection / IoC
- Experience operating in an Agile team
- Availability to work in an after-hours, on-call support rotation is necessary
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins and TerraForm is a plus
- Experience with NACHA/ACH standards and transaction payments processing is highly desired
- Experience with credit and/or debit cards is a plus
- Focused experience with at least one major industry type (e.g. bank, network, processor/gateway, merchant, or ISO) is a plus
WHY JOIN REPAY.... BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY's leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities - we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high quality and timely work.
INNOVATION & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees' futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match and and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.
REPAY's core values are Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity.
REPAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to build our teams and grow a company in which employees can succeed, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, pregnancy, religion, age (40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Celebrating our diverse backgrounds, views and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This job has expired.