Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22102
PURPOSE: The Technical Lead's role is to provide implementation and support to Lincoln Electric global businesses covering Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO), Project lead and Data Specialist. Primary areas covered will include financial accounting i.e. (general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables, fixed asset accounting and inventory management) and costing i.e. (cost center accounting, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting) by translating financials and costing business needs into business blueprints and functional designs.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Communicate and interact with all levels of Finance and Accounting personnel at SAP supported Lincoln facilities.
- Work with other members of Global SAP ERP teams based in Corporate IT, Europe IT, Mexico IT, South America IT and China IT to support Lincoln Electric (LE) subsidiaries with existing and newly implemented SAP deployments.
- Perform post implementation reviews/audits for continuous process improvements in LE entities on SAP on periodic basis. Should have ability and willingness to write professional implementation review and audit reports.
- Review, research and document all SAP system change requests received from the business affecting the Finance and Accounting areas.
- Perform required configuration changes within SAP's FICO module in accordance with Lincoln standards.
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP's FICO module.
- Prepare documentation of current business processes and identify gaps and issues for implementation of the business processes within the current SAP configuration; document time spent on specific projects using Lincoln's time tracking tools.
- Effectively communicate with external partners and services; provide timely responses to all inquiries and support issues.
- Perform data analysis as requested; perform and document system testing of configuration changes.
- Prepare training documentation for FICO and any related business processes within SAP.
- Reports to the Sr. Manager, Systems Development, within Lincoln's corporate-wide and global oriented Information Technology division.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- BA/BS in Accounting or MIS required; MS or MBA a plus
- Solid experience in programming/configuration, analysis, design and implementation of systems
- Must have a strong technical background; 5-10 years and/or 2-5 full cycle implementation experience in SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) as a Business Systems Analyst and comprehensive knowledge of this module; Knowledge of ABAP programming language and its usage to debug SAP transaction processes would be a plus; Knowledge of SAP Project Systems a plus; Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Suite a plus; Reporting integration with HFM or Reporting tools a plus
- Good understanding of integration of SAP FICO module with SAP Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) and Batch Management modules would be a plus
- Should have been involved in all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Related experience in discrete or process industries in one or more of the functional areas of general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or cost accounting would be a plus.
- Strong logical and physical system design skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to express information and ideas clearly
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Access, Word and Project
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of time both domestically and internationally
- Ability to take and give directions/instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Information Technology Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
ERP, SAP, Systems Analyst, Oracle, Database, Technology
This job has expired.