At CAVA, we make it deliciously simple to eat well and feel good every day. We are guided by a Mediterranean heritage that's been perfecting how to eat and live for four thousand years. We prioritize authenticity, curiosity and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. We are working towards something big, together.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
Generosity First, Always: We lead with kindness. Our best work happens when we act in service of others.
Constant Curiosity: We are eager to learn, grow, and explore beyond the obvious.
Act with Agility: We welcome change; it's the only constant. We embrace, adjust, adapt.
Passion for Positivity: We greet each day with warmth and possibility.
Collective Ambition: We have high aspirations that are achieved when we work together with a shared purpose.
As a CAVA Team member you are our guests' first experience! You have the opportunity to bring positivity, charm and an exceptional experience to each customer every time they walk through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion, to teaching customers about our vibrant food menu options and customizingtheir meals totheir personal preferences, our team membersdo it all.What You'll Do
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
Benefits at CAVA?
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!*
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave*
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Team Member | Culinary Leader | Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader | Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Host | Cashier | Line Cook | Server
This job has expired.