With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
- 2023 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Expand revenue of existing clients
- Responsible for short-term and long-term business planning; identify business opportunities for CBIZ in addition to their individual practice
- Manager practice effectively meeting billing, realization, days outstanding and individual charge hour objectives
- May be required to meet business development revenue expectations by adding new clients, cross serve activity and fully executing a personal marketing plan
- Serve as key client contact; viewed as a trusted business advisor by clients
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- May work directly with clients and manage staff
- Maybe the internal advisor on technical matters as a Subject Matter Expert
- Maybe a member of the Senior Operations Management Team
- Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related fieldpreferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 6 years of supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
The annual salary target for this job in this market is $160,000- $255,000. The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the education, experience, and skill set of the individual selected for this position.
The compensation above is not representative of an employee's total compensation. Beyond income, you have access to comprehensive medical and dental insurance, retirement savings, life and disability insurance, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, certification incentives, education assistance, referral program and much more.REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free)or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
This job has expired.