Location: USA / REMOTE
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401K Match
Veolia is the world's leading environmental services company with ~165,000 employees globally and a 160-year history. We help our customers address their environmental and sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes. We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for cities, governments, campuses, businesses, and industries.
The Talent Development Consultant will report to the Director of Talent Development. This position will work across HR and with business leaders to achieve results that are directly aligned with the business strategy and goals as well as the global HR vision and priorities. The role will support design, development, delivery of leadership development programs and experiences throughout North America to include the participant nomination process. The position will also work with internal and external thought leaders and experts to devise and continuously improve & innovate impactful ways to develop leaders and positively impact sustainable employee engagement
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
Education / Experience / Background:
- Support the assessment of leadership development needs, implementation and evaluation of training and development programs, with a focus on executive and emerging leaders.
- Support the Management & Leadership Development Programs, with selection of candidates, development and evaluation of the program, including reporting metrics, KPIs and controls.
- Collaborate to facilitate regular leadership talent and succession planning review process.
- Partner with the Director to develop and implement processes to leverage existing employee strengths and identify improvement opportunities utilizing assessment programs, mentoring, coaching, training and other resources to support development planning.
- Collaborate with HR leadership to implement a consistent onboarding process across VNA.
- Coordinates orientation and new hire training activites and uses TD systems as tools to aid in organization wide business needs.
- Partner with Director to create metrics that enable the organization to identify and provide solutions to key areas for improvement in managing, building and retaining key talent.
- Partner with HR Network and business leaders to build & maintain companywide competency management and career path programs.
- Oversee the organization's Mentor Program and HR Coaching network
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- BA/BS in psychology, business, human resources or related.
- Master's degree in adult learning, instructional design, learning technologies, education, or a related field
- 5 years of Talent Development, Succession Planning and/or Organization Design experience.
- Experience independently managing multiple concurrent projects and working with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- 5 -7 years of experience in similar role
- Consulting and relationship building skills
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the principles of Talent Development.
- The ability to relate well with individuals, ability to motivate, and possess experience in presenting workshops.
- Adaptable, flexible, and a fast learner.
- Creative and able to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through with ability to focus and remain professional in an environment where interruptions are normal
- Works well under pressure, goal oriented and works well within a team.
- Travel when necessary.
- Ability to independently research issues and make effective recommendations using critical thinking skills.
- Effective project management skills with superior ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while managing deadlines.
- Effective analytical ability and sound judgment to assess complex needs and troubleshoot performance or process issues.
- Strong and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong orientation to customer service and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Track record demonstrating ability to function independently and as a team member, and consistently deliver quality outcomes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of any and all information encountered.
- Proficiency using the following software is Preferred:
- GoogleSuite (Googledoc, Googlesheets etc.)
- Knowledge of some or all of the following software and applications is preferred (or willingness to acquire):
- Articulate Storyline
- Webinar/Web-conferencing software
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management & Learning Management Systems
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources, or SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional); Certified Coach
Veolia offers the most complete range of environmental solutions to meet the challenges of cities, governments, campuses, businesses and industries. Our network of talent and hands-on know-how is unique and unrivaled.
We help our customers address their environmental and sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes. We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for more than 550 communities and more than 30,000 businesses, campuses and organizations throughout North America. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.