Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
As the Systems Engineer, Planter Vehicle Electronics Team, you will research, design, develop, and test Embedded Electrical, Software, and Electro-Mechanical Systems for Agriculture machines.
- Develop Vehicle Embedded System Requirements/Specifications for assigned sub-systems consistent with program and central engineering objectives.
- Communicate with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion. Design new / improved processes and products for new and existing products.
- Conduct design analysis on components, vehicle systems and/or software architectures to verify new Requirements/Specifications can be achieved. This can include investigating HW I/O, wire harnessing, controller software, and mechanical subsystems. This could include defining resource requirements, schedule to meet project objectives, as well as participation in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEAs.
- Interpret and Assist in Development of Software Models from Requirements/Specifications, , maximizing reuse of sub-components, and assuring readability and maintainability of Models.
- Support field testing and trouble-shooting of products and systems performed by field staff when necessary.
- Support Product Validation Engineers as they conduct Functional and Performance testing.
- Assist in the creation of data and documentation for major milestone review presentations with management.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Systems Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with Controls experience, to include exposure or experience through coursework, related to Embedded Electronic Systems and Controls
- 6+years of relevant experience.
- Experience designing and operating Off-Highway/On-Highway mobile equipment, particularly agricultural equipment
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing Electro-Hydraulic Control Systems
- Embedded software development and testing experience, particularly in C/C++
- Working knowledge of CAN, J1939, ISOBUS
- Experience using Vector CAN tools including CANalyzer
- Experience with Model Based Embedded System design, using Mathworks® Simulink® and Stateflow®, and other relevant development design tools
- Demonstrated technical leadership and organization skills
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.