Intrepid Solutions is currently supporting the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) providing IT support services across multiple contract task orders. This is a growing program with diverse needs providing employees many opportunities for career development and growth. To continue to excel this program, Intrepid is seeking a Linux Administrator to provide Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Solaris and Linux system administration support. A qualified Linux Administrator candidate will be able to meet the requirements and perform the duties outlined below:
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Provide Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Solaris and Linux system administration support as detailed.
- Provide documented Operational views of new installations and upgrades.
- Provide production network integration between current and new services, as required.
- Maintain configuration management controls, to include security/update patches.
- Create/maintain custom ad hoc scripting.
- Maintain and administer Windows Terminal Services/Citrix.
- Conduct periodic log reviews for usability and troubleshooting.
- Manage and administer Microsoft SQL database services.
- Manage and administer Microsoft SharePoint server farm.
- Maintain Active Directory and associated custom scripting for account validation, office symbol changes and administration of Group Policy Objects (GPO).
- Configure, maintain, update, and monitor samba services.
- Maintain both Red Hat and Custom Software channels on Red Hat Satellite servers Redhat Package Manager (RPM) repositories by downloading RPM updates to be sent to Satellite clients.
- Administer Windows domain accounts and groups while keeping each integrated with Linux accounts and groups.
- Provide UNIX/Linux VAS access controls to all UNIX/Linux servers and clients.
- This is a full time position, with standard operating hours Monday - Friday, unless otherwise indicated during the interview process.
- Position does not require travel.
- Active Top Secret / SCI and CI Polygraph. ***TS/SCI and Poly are required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any clearance upgrades, reactivation, or sponsorship.***
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Appropriate Windows/Unix/Linux and hardware admin certifications (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+/A+, and/or Red Hat Certified Engineer/Technician) are highly desirable.
- Certificate of Expertise in Security-Enhanced Linux or significant experience (3-5 years) with Security-Enhanced Linux highly desirable.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of experience with Linux System Administration.
- Minimum of Three (3) years Installing and maintaining security/update patches for Linux and Solaris.
- Minimum of Three (3) years developing configuration management tools including but not limited to Root_disk_dump, Useradd, and Qservers.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.