Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future. People that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future.
Currently, we have openings for Surveyor Aide (Co-op/Interns) in the following Michigan offices: Livonia, and Midland. This posting is hiring for May 2023.
What You'll Contribute to OHM Advisors
OHM Advisors internship and co-op program encourages students to submit their resumes and inquire about an internship or co-op that would best fit their needs. Internships typically last up to four months.
- Assist project surveyors in the application of principles, methods, and techniques of surveying.
- Assist survey crew.
- Assist Direct Supervisor/Team Members with necessary operations.
- Communicate and use interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, supervisors, the public, etc., to exchange or convey information and receive work direction sufficiently.
- Safe work methods.
- Project the company in a positive manner to all members of the public.
- Travel overnight occasionally for remote projects.
As a trusted member of OHM Advisors' Field Services Group, you will join a growing, mission-driven team of innovative thinkers who collaborate daily, using our combined gifts and talents to advance the communities we serve continually. What You'll Need to Succeed
Growth at OHM Advisors
- Current enrollment in college - civil engineering or surveying
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Able to work at least 40 hours per week.
- Computer literate & spreadsheet experience preferred.
- AutoCAD/Microstation experience a plus.
Advancement isn't just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward, too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at a growing company creating innovative solutions for forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a culture that supports your individual professional development goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.