Supply, Processing & Distribution Specialist II
The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
Under general supervision, receives incoming material, verifies quantities, assures quality of product, annotates damages and counts discrepancies; compiles quantitative data and enters data into the computer for processing of material. May be required to drive various types of vehicles, process mail, process returned goods, perform property moves, and perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in supply warehouse setting.
- Computer experience preferred; Microsoft word, excel knowledge.
- Current Alaska Drivers License.
- Driving record review will be conducted annually, in January/February by the YKHC contracted Insurance Company. Depending on your driving record you may not be able to retained in your position.
- HAZMAT Certificate for Transportation and forklift operator certification must be obtained within 3 months of hire date.
- Must have excellent math skills, must be organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, see something that needs to be done and does.
- Good communications skills and ability to work alone or as a team player.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:13879Location:BethelDepartment:Materials ManagementEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 545-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)
This job has expired.