Supply Planner (Food Manufacturing, Excel, SAP) If you are a Supply Planner (Food Manufacturing, Excel, SAP) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Supply Planner
*Job Location:* ON-SITE - Full Time - Tolleson, AZ (New Plant)
*Salary:* $80,000-$110,000 - Negotiable, depending on experience
*Requirements:* Supply Planner, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Purchasing
We are a global leader in food & beverage commodities. We operate at the top of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will excite their consumers. We assist our customers find the functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. If you'd like to join an amazing company, and have the experience necessary, please apply!
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for material planning, forecast, inventory control, and scheduling. You will create and translate strategic production plans into finished product schedules and oversee the receiving and tracking throughout the production process to ensure audit proof tracing of all materials.
- Develop and monitor finished production schedules based on required inventory stocking levels
- Ensure inventory is utilized to meet customer specifications
- Create daily production schedules for multiple production lines to ensure proper balance and utilization of capacity
- Adjust schedules as needed to account for adjustments in demand.
- Select material from inventory to meet customer orders. Responsible for presenting options for customers if no product is available to meet exact specifications
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree or 4+ Years of Relevant Experience
- Supply And Demand in Manufacturing/Industrial Environment
- SAP and EXCEL are Required
- Material Planning
- Inventory Planning, Control, Purchasing
- Production Schedule, Production Reporting
- Problem Solver, Attention to Detail, Great Communicator
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary!
- Great work environment
- Generous PTO
- 401k w/ match
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested and have the right experience, please APPLY first, and then provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary range request
3) Interview availability this week and next week (need time zones and dates)
My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!