We are currently looking to fill a Supervisor position with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This position is part of the Quality Control (QC) Analytical Science and will aide in the startup of the particulate and physical chemistry labs. In this role, you will provide mentorship to QC Analysts on the floor and in the lab, assist with projects and daily tasks, support operations including testing and review activities.
As a Supervisor a typical day might include the following:
• Coordinating, organizing, and monitoring daily lab activities and equipment ensuring safety and compliance standards are maintained
• Weekly scheduling including identifying and expediting priority samples
• Personnel management functions including personnel development, performance evaluations and time card approval
• Reviewing test data and investigations
• Assisting with assay troubleshooting
• Work closely with Chemistry Development to support new assay transfers
• Reviewing methods, protocols, procedures, reports and LIMS builds
• Supporting internal, partner and regulatory audits
• Regularly interacting with management and other groups
• Coordinating training events and ensuring training consistency
• Ensuring compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and SOPs
• Attending meetings to keep informed of priorities and business-related activities
• Communicating potential issues/obstacles and escalating as necessary
This role might be for you if:
• Enjoy leading and mentoring team members
• Have experience with the different aspects of chemistry assays including: total protein, pH or HIAC
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize them while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well informed
• Can communicate effectively across all levels of the business
• Are adept at problem solving and identifying root cause
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for the QC Supervisor position you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have the following; BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, MS preferred, with 5+ years of relevant experience. Leadership experience is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Provide an email, zip code for jobs, and/or job category to subscribe to job alerts. Learn more now.