Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 8,000 people worldwide.
Work Schedule: Must be flexible to work weekends and overtime, Hours and shifts are subject to change.
Shift 2A: 5:00PM - 5:00AM Sunday- Tuesday/every other Saturday
Location: (Dobson) Mesa, Arizona
Where you come in:
What makes you successful:
- Lead a team of manufacturing associates and be responsible for daily KPI requirements
- Provide direction to others according to established policies and management guidance
- Administer company policies that directly affect team members / supporting employees
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Collaborate with supporting groups to meet shared goals
What you'll get:
- You are driven to continuously learn and grow your manufacturing experiences
- You are a clear and concise communicator able to work with multiple functions in the organization
- You can partner with cross functional team members to drive deliverables
- You have knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing
- You are looking for an opportunity to continuously grow and learn while developing talent, improving processes, and driving positive cultural change
Exempt Salary Details:
- A front row seat to life changing CGM technology. Learn about our brave #dexcomwarriors community.
- A full and comprehensive benefits program.
- Growth opportunities on a global scale.
- Access to career development through in-house learning programs and/or qualified tuition reimbursement.
The annual base salary range for this role is $71,600 to $119,300. Final compensation package will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, business needs and market demand. Language Skills:
Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Examples of English language proficiency may include (but are not limited to): ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;ability to write routine reports and correspondence;ability to verbally communicate with leadership, employees, and auditors; ability to comprehend spoken language. Physical Demands:
Employees in this position may be required to perform the following physical activities: standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods of time; frequent use of the hands, fingers, wrist, and greater arm to handle small materials, tools, boxes, and trays; lifting and carrying objects up to 50Ibs; occasional overhead reaches and lifts; occasional lifts and reaches below the knee; occasional pushing and pulling of materials and objects with moderate forces; occasional crouching/kneeling, twisting, and squatting movements. Work Environment:
Employees may be exposed to the following environmental conditions while performing this job: work near moving parts, work with chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, exposure to intense light and/or intermittent light, fast-paced work, and elevated noise levels. Experience and Education
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Informal management/ team lead experience.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Dexcom. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.