Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of hourly skilled maintenance and general labor employees. Supervise the glass container lines while effectively maximizing the utilization of equipment through a sound preventative maintenance program.
- Develop and maintain a constant safety environment and provide necessary training updates while striving for zero accidents and complying with OSHA standards.
- Organize and coordinate the maintenance breakdowns of all equipment within assigned responsibility including maintaining a necessary inventory of replacement parts.
- Provide regular training of personnel as needed to maintain new and existing equipment and ensure good GMP Principles are followed.
- Develop and implement process controls to provide continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain positive team relations with employees, other departments customers, and the Union.
- Maintain administrative records in a timely fashion necessary to comply with job requirements such as manning scheduling maintenance activities attendance grievance documentation and capital projects.
- Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policies/programs within Department responsibilities.
About Ardagh Group
- Prefers a minimum of an associate's degree in electronics electrical mechanical or related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of five 5 years maintenance supervision in the manufacturing environment.
- Will consider extensive experience as an alternative to education including experience with electronics electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Must have basic skills with Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent and effective problem-solving listening written and verbal communication skills needed as well as exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
• Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
• Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
• Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.Nearest Major Market:
Tulsa Nearest Secondary Market: