The Mosaic Company
Working at Mosaic has never been more exciting. We are implementing and using new technologies to manage risk, minimize impacts and maximize the value we deliver to our team, customers, and diverse stakeholders around the globe. "NextGEN" is the term we use to describe the technology-driven change focused on Integrated Operations Centers, Modeling and Analytics, Automation and Process Controls, and Process Digitization. We know there are bright, passionate people, ready to join us as we revolutionize our operations to drive long-term efficiencies, competitiveness, and value.
Additionally, we understand the challenges of the post-pandemic environment and Mosaic's passion and commitment to the well-being of our employees has always been a top priority. Many of our roles require employees to be fully onsite given the nature of the work. For most office-based positions, Mosaic now offers a hybrid work schedule (M, T, R Onsite & W, F Remote). This solution provides flexibility yet recognizes the importance of collaboration in achieving Mosaic's "NextGEN" initiatives.
Are you our next Corporate Services and Facilities Supervisor?
As the Corporate Services and Facilities Supervisor you will provide corporate procurement support and act as a resource to administrative facilities and/or projects (capital or operational). Assist with procurement technology improvements and implementation within the facilities. Communicate, maintain, and facilitate required policy changes and procedures.
What will you do?
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Manage daily facilities operations of the NA administrative office buildings.
- Schedule and oversee facilities maintenance/repairs and ensure adequate supplies of necessary materials and equipment from external contractors and suppliers.
- Design and implement standard office policies and procedures and maintain the offices budgets.
- Ensure that buying practices comply with the terms and conditions of all corporate and facility agreements.
- Participate, lead, and support the facilities with sourcing projects to include supplier market identification, RFP/RFI development, hybrid work schedules, and implementation of sourcing projects.
- Manage hybrid work programs, including technology and systems to allocate and support office space to support flexible work schedules in North America.
- Lead and manage office space planning, changes, and lease agreements for North America administrative offices.
- Collaborate with corporate and facility stakeholders to develop strategy for sourcing of corporate goods and services utilizing formalized Strategic Sourcing best practices, including establishment and development of strategic alliances with key suppliers.
- Facilitate and lead the development of price and budget forecasts for key market drivers, interaction with buyers, create efficiencies to reduce overall operating costs, contract negotiation and development, contract management and implementation, and KPI tracking and reporting.
- Manage and provide work direction to the Office Services security team as well as timely feedback to ensure security contractors have a clear understanding of their work, roles, and performance standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Engineering, Procurement or Business
- 5-8+ years of experience in purchasing, sourcing, or facilities management.
- Demonstrated experience using data to strengthen business decisions.
- Experience working on multiple projects / cross functional initiatives
- Working knowledge with operations, procurement, sourcing, or supply chain preferred
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively work and build partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen
- Adept at meeting established deadlines
- Ability to think creatively with an ability to create innovative solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
This job has expired.