Directly supervise and coordinate all activities, operations, personnel, scheduling and Supply Chain Management for assigned construction projects. Projects will primarily consist of general Public and Private commercial Projects in a variety of markets (K-12; Secondary Educational Facilities, Community Centers, Fire Stations, Government Facilities and Non-profit Facilities, tenant improvements, laboratories, mission critical).
1. Manage relationships with project owner, design teams and other stakeholders on behalf of company
2. Record and document all required information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
• Track employee work time; complete and submit timesheet in accordance with company schedule.
• Review and approve work tickets
• Submit job paperwork and approve invoices weekly at company office
• Manage and complete "as-built" drawings for company and subcontractors
• Complete detailed Daily reports- including weather delays
• Take and maintain photos and videos of job site on a daily basis
3. Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of employees working on job site.
• Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
• Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
• Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, corrective action or hires.
4. Coordinate all job activities, operations, scheduling and Supply Chain Management.
• Develop, revise and maintain overall schedule to ensure on-time delivery of projects
• Read and understand contract/project documents (specifications, blueprints, etc.) to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
• Oversee all quality control; inspect job progress, equipment, or sites on a daily basis to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
• Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
• Order or requisition materials or supplies.
• Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
• Prepare and update two (2) and four (4)-week outlook schedules; collaborate with PM/APM and subcontractors.
• Coordinate and schedule subcontractor activities
• Based on schedule, identify materials needed; coordinate ordering with project team and subcontractor/supplier
• Track and manage material deliveries
• Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
• Verify and document product deliveries
5. Coordinate and attend job related meetings
• Schedule and lead bi-weekly subcontractor coordination meetings (or weekly based on project schedule and complexity)
• Attend and participate in Owner/Architect/Contractor Progress meetings
6. Lead job site safety
• Understand, implement and enforce company's safety program
• Document and enforce all safety agreements
• Serve as the responsible party on job site
• Follow-up on all violations and document that they are corrected
Education: Associate degree or technical training in Engineering, Construction Management or related field OR 3 years of equivalent experience. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
• Experience: Entry Level- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in construction or related field. Mid-Level- Five (5) to ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in construction or related field. Experience with General Commercial customers is preferred. Ground-up and remodel experience is required.
• Computer/System Skills: Microsoft Office programs.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: OSHA 30-hour safety training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, or other structures.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote safe operations for the protection of people and property.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and their applications.
• Skill in motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Skill in managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Skill in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Skill in instructing others how to do something.
• Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking so others will understand. #1140215
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 9 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our