Posted in Education and Training
University of Idaho
Summer Internship-Ag, FCS & 4-H - Owyhee County Extension/Marsing
Location: Off Campus Location - Owyhee County Extension/Marsing
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Student/Temporary
Pay Range: $17.00 per hour
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Summer Internship – Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences, 4-H
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits within the last year (these 12 credits may come from high school dual enrollment credits) and are currently enrolled at one of the following eight Idaho public universities or colleges (private Idaho universities or colleges do not qualify). Priority will be given to UI student applicants.
University of Idaho
Idaho State University
Boise State University
Lewis-Clark State College
College of Southern Idaho
College of Western Idaho
College of Eastern Idaho
North Idaho College
• Must provide own transportation and have the ability to travel to multiple work sites.
• Completed coursework in Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences, Horticulture, Biology, Environmental Science, Food Systems or other relevant subject areas.
• Outgoing and comfortable working with the public and volunteers (youth and adults).
• Self-motivated and can work independently.
• Enjoys working in a variety of settings and environments with diverse audiences.
• Experience answering phones, responding to email and communicating through social media outlets.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
• Must be able to lift, carry and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Must be willing to work in an office environment as well as varying field conditions. • Must be able to lift, carry and/or move up to 25 lbs.• Must be willing to work in an office environment as well as varying field conditions.
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: STH002006P
Posting Date: 03/02/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
Applications received by April 1, 2023, will receive first consideration.
For more information contact:
Scott Jensen (email@example.com) or Surine Greenway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Assistant Manager Laboratory School Billing and Payment Services, Student Account Processing, Student Financial ServicesThe University of Chicago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our