Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22181
PURPOSE: Responsible for duties specific to Material handling and forming functions.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Maintains stock of material in a safe, orderly, and accessible manner.
- Utilizes handheld RF Scan guns or Computer to perform required transactions in SAP.
- Follows proper stock replenishment methods.
- Maintains proper stock rotation and housekeeping requirements.
- Maintains a steady flow of material to assembly lines and work centers.
- Ensures accurate and clear identification of parts.
- Works shifts.
- Participates in physical inventories.
- Forms or Programs Components to fill production orders or refill Kanban supply
- Places Kit required components in bins and deliver to assembly staging areas
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed in support of Lincoln Electric's strategic plan and 2025 Vision.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but previous background in material handling or equivalent experience is acceptable
- Excellent safety and attendance record.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- A service-minded approach toward production workers.
- Ability to utilize computer related SAP systems, Centra and Excel file lookups.
- Proven understanding of Kan-ban, ROP, and visual supply practices.
- Willingness to accept transfer within the department as necessary and cross train on all jobs.
- Capable of working in a standing/walking position up to 12 hours.
- Capable of lifting up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Maximum weight lifted - infrequent basis 100 lbs.
- Maximum weight lifted - repetitive basis 60 lbs.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Manufacturing Support Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Welding, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.