Summary of Role :
The Customer Business Manager Role is part of the extended foundry sales team responsible for sales and client support from pre-order to order fulfillment through invoice in achievement of customer satisfaction.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Develop client relationship as focal point managing day-to-day business operations related to forecast, order and revenue fulfillment
- Work directly with client to address fulfillment issues by solving complex problems with long-term solutions
- Work closely with Sales to provide proactive sales support for the tactical horizon
- Analyze client forecast and order rates and align judged forecast inputs with Sales with responsibility to ensure internal forecast system accuracy
- Forecast vs actual revenue and backlog attainment analysis
- Liaison with client/fab for on-time order fulfillment from PO to supply to cash (DSO).
- Manage client product life cycle from production to end of life
- Manage client master pricing list and internal system accuracy
- Track sales program initiatives as outlined by project plan (ex. Yield, SORT, rebate, etc.)
- Prepare and participate in pricing negotiations, QBRs and other client facing account team meetings
- Responsible for weekly account team meetings managing agenda, documenting minutes and following up on actions to ensure closure
- Provide Business Analysis support to the team as needed and work on Special projects as assigned
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and or University in Business, Finance, Marketing or Related Discipline
- Six or more years of relevant experience
- Travel Requirements: Minimal travel required
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to independently interface directly with customers (procurement/planning)
- Strong understanding and interest in Sales
- Experience and in depth knowledge of the Semiconductor Industry
- Highly Motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Effective communicator with presentation skills
- Must have organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works very well with internal teams and is recognized as a team player
- Ability to be available at odd hours for phone calls with global sites
- Proficient in Google Slides / Sheets & Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle and SFDC highly desirable
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal
This job has expired.