Holman Enterprises is a diverse automotive services company that is made up of six operating businesses - including automotive dealerships across the country, a leasing and auto retail finance company, an auto parts distributorship, a truck up-fitting business, a full-service insurance brokerage, and the largest privately owned fleet leasing and management company in the world.
Holman Enterprises is currently looking for a Staff Auditor to join their team!
Principal Purpose of Position:
Education and/or Training:
- Perform and document tests of the company financial records
- Perform testing of procedures to evaluate internal controls and efficiency
- Conduct tests to determine compliance with accounting standards, laws, regulations and company policies
- Perform root cause analyses and write recommendations to improve processes
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Four year college degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Zero to 4 years of relevant experience in the field of accounting or auditing
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to grasp concepts and respond to coaching
- Ability to interact and work with employees at all levels in the organization including business units and executive management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.