We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for handling many day-to-day, month- and quarter-end tasks within the accounting / finance department; including full cycle accounts payable, account reconciliations, data entry, and management of accounting systems. They will work collaboratively with other departments throughout the company. This position also requires a level of independent thinking and analytical skills to allow for a high level of problem-solving capabilities, as well as the ability to research the treatment for accounting matters. They will also responsible for creating and preparing various financial and operational reports.
- Actively engage in full cycle accounts payable: data entry, weekly payment run, reconcile statements, file management, vendor inquiries
- Assist in treasury related activities including cash reporting and cash management
- Manage select key close closing processes, preparing, documenting entries and preparing related balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare accurate, timely journal entries in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Prepare and/or assist with assembling the schedules for quarterly reviews and year-end audits, including facilitation of external audit requests
- Act independently or as a liaison with personnel of various departments on special projects or accounting-related matters
- Assist with the documentation of financial reporting
- Assist with the development of the components of forecasts and budgeting on an as-needed basis
- Play a key role in general process improvements
- Answer promptly to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience with good working knowledge of US GAAP and related applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Experience with finance or private equity preferred.
- Strong work ethic and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline. What We Offer
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.