Are you ROCKSTAR .NET Developer looking for your next career move? Do you like to work on new and enhance existing web applcations? Do you enjoy contributing to developing project plans and bringing fresh ideas? If you answered to these questions, this the RIGHT position for you!
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will part of the Business Process Management Software team and interact with all internal departments within the company. You will be responsbile for designing, developing, maintaining and support ing (SDLC) applications to support AutoNation’s day to day operations. These applications are used by a variety of departments within the organization, to support specific business functions such as: inventory (trading vehicles with other stores, acquisition of used vehicles, moving service loaners), customer related registrations (CFS products / Lifetime parts), communication (General Field Bulletins), functions related to associate onboard/transfer/termination/no show.
- Configures or develops new applications of varying complexity and scope.
- Develops design specifications within defined architecture, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Contributes to feasibility analysis for new systems.
- Provides input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture.
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers, and clients to clarify requirements, as appropriate.
- Tests own work and reviews tests performed by more junior team members and/or QA, as appropriate.
- Conducts code reviews as appropriate for quality and adherence to standards.
- Provides second level operational support for production systems when necessary. Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Provides guidance to junior team members.
- Communicates applications changes to Technology team members.
- Estimates resource requirements and scope for incoming tasks as needed.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of the relevant programming languages, tools, and technologies for the area supported.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of relevant development methodologies, including Agile methods.
- Exhibits a strong working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve most problems on the existing systems supported.
- Understands key technical architectural components and how they should be factored into decisions and recommendations.
- Education: Possess 4+ years of relevant experience and BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Strong understand of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Demonstrates strong understanding of relevant development methodologies, including Agile methods.
- Proficient in:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or later (C#, ASP.NET)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later including:
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Information Services (SSIS)
- Web Service creation/integration
- 2-5 years of workflow development (any industry/any tool)
- Knowledgeable regarding SharePoint workflows
- Knowledgeable in use of monitoring tools (App Dynamics, Splunk, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience using Cora Sequence (Sequence Kinetics) v7.x or later.
- Automotive industry experience is desired but not necessary.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Developer, Software Developer, Microsoft SQL, web applications
This job has expired.