Sr. Project Manager (Bedford)
Job Description Summary
•\tThis role will manage/coordinate the implementation and completion of client approved and funded projects;
•\tThis role will be responsible for ensuring the adoption of the best practices standards and processes established with the client on each project, including INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY DIRECTIVE NUMBER 705 (ICD 705) and related secure construction project management practices and,
•\tThis role will also monitor and control project related capital expenditure budgets (Project List & Project Cash Flow)
- May supervise and manage the performance, development, work quality, reporting, and activities of Project Managers.
- Provide all necessary documentation and reports to the client and Director of Project Management on projects, programs, and the portfolio.
- Cooperate, coordinate, and monitor client and CW project team personnel to achieve corporate goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and schedule on all projects
- Report to the Director of SCIF Program Management, Director of Project Management, client, and senior building/facility manager regarding major problems and findings and results achieved along with specific, complete, and comprehensive recommendations on all projects
- Provide the appropriate documentation and obtain the approvals necessary in advance of making project changes, actions planned, implying commitments, and expenditures in excess of approved budget.
- Ensure Project Management Team's seamless integration and coordination of service delivery and standards across client and CW resource functions, client programs/PMO initiatives and projects.
- Provide standardized cross project status reporting for projects and programs regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across client and CW leadership.
- Develop and deliver program presentations to various audiences, including project team, clients, CEO and key stakeholders.
- Set and continually manage PM team expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for client.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Meeting (on campus or project location and/or virtual, if requested) with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding issues and decisions on services.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.