At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As a Product Integration Engineer, the individual will be the primary technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and solutions architecture support for all product, technology and development activities for defined product and services. This individual must have the ability to work collaboratively with customer hospital clinical and IT individuals, sales and customer account teams, and and across functional groups within the company. This role will work closely with development and software teams to support NPI/commercialization aspects for customer product adoption. This role will be heavily involved with the service operation team to ensure uptime and reliability are meeting service agreement levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert related to the use, security controls and data privacy of technology, backend infrastructure and product / service integration requirements and operations.
- Pre sales support, including customer risk assessments
- Provide Tier II operations support by working closely with Customers, Technical Support and Field Service to remotely analyze and troubleshoot complex network problems.
- Coordinate activities across a various functional teams with respect to implementing the product and or services
- Work closely with Product Support and Engineering to develop troubleshooting tools and features to enhance remote support capabilities
- Create and maintain procedural or work instruction documentation
- Effectively use customer management system to enter and track complaints
- Support Engineering development work which may include off hour verification testing
- Work closely with legal and regulatory bodies to insure security and data policies are functional, effective and are in accordance with FDA\HIPPA compliance
- Works collaboratively with service team and entire service organization to achieve client business goals by providing essential job functions and able to recognize and drive key initiatives to support corporate/departmental goals
- Work with process development team to implement and integrate new/improved process workflow.
- Communicate product/service architectural design, security and data controls, compliance, and features and benefits of the product / service through meetings, presentations, and reports to customers.
- Assist Service Operations Engineers in process improvement and integration techniques.
- Analyze customer data sources and infrastructure capabilities to determine the correct product integration techniques
- Review and advise on systems configurations, architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and designs. Provide technical guidance and training to service operations and developers
- Owns management and final delivery of technology playbooks and customer installation documentation
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; or minimum 3+ years equivalent experience acceptable with 3+ years’ experience working in network support center environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Current professional certifications, such as MCSE, CCNA, CWNA, CWSP and CompTIA Network+ or Security+ certifications are preferred
- Comprehensive hands on experience with LAN/WLAN/WAN
- Advanced knowledge of network troubleshooting tools and techniques. Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and debugging skills, in particular TCP/IP and 802.11 networking protocols
- Familiar with network security infrastructure, threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
- Some travel and a flexible work schedule is required
- Proven customer facing skills with the ability to discuss technical information with a wide range of audiences (From service engineers to CTO/CIO)
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong initiative and the willingness to take ownership and drive projects to completion. Thoroughness in completing tasks is imperative.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills including an understanding of the regulations and requirements of the healthcare industry.
- Ability to develop relationships and work effectively with customers at all levels and across functions relative to technical and business issues
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 10 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 - Day
This job has expired.