Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Sr. Order - Inventory Management Specialist who can do more for Mohawk Flooring North America brands.
The Specialist will provide customer support and communication for Company customers, sales professional services, and administration. To provide Planning the forecast demand while managing inventory while increasing sales in the process. Under direct supervision, responsible for booking and releasing customer orders and assuring that all orders are properly shipped. This role impacts various areas through effective coordination of information from different offices. This information will be used by Sales Management in customer account business reviews.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Handle high-volume (A rank) customers from Order to Ship. Manage Inventory and Order fulfillment by utilizing existing stock.
- Collect customer data and provide forecast input to demand planning manager. Provide stock profile and roll size input to Planning Manager to optimize off the shelf service.
- Proactively working to resolve their customer needs by utilizing relationships developed with departments line Logistics, and Service Fulfillment.
- Working closely with planning to ensure RFT and RST
- Answering customer calls transferred from internal staff for orders requiring escalated service (guidelines will be provided). This will avoid the CSR's telling the customer to call their TM for assistance
- Managing all assigned orders, CPU, Customer W/A, manual pick, etc., in effort to avoid aging assignments (this will include the manual calls needed until push notifications can be implemented)
- Working closely with the sales team to avoid aging orders and cancelations.
- Utilize basic problem-solving techniques to improve supply chain processes
What you're good at:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required. Some college in business related field or (CCSS) Certified Customer Service Specialist certification preferred.
- 2 years Customer Service, Material Management, or Inventory Control experience.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: (MS Word, Excel AS400, Inet, & Electronic mail required).
- Strong commitment to customer/client satisfaction.
- Ability to perform with ease multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate on a professional manner.
- Must possess excellent organization skills, pronounced judgment and decision-making abilities and be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High degree of skill and ability to explain most complex matters to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Good Voice Quality that is conversational and professional. Must be an effective team member.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem- solving skills required and strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.