DICKEY-john has been revolutionizing electronics for more than 50 years. Customers look to DICKEY-john for market-leading monitors, controllers, moisture testers, ground speed sensors, and a variety of other systems used in agricultural, public works, and analytical markets.
Customers range from individual farmers to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). No matter what the size, the expectations are the same: a cost-effective, technologically advanced, precision product. This level of performance makes DICKEY-john products the standard equipment for the largest OEMs in the industry.
The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for managing and achieving the defined growth targets of DICKEY-john products/solutions associated with his/her personal, and their team's, assigned products/projects. Duties include those normally associated with 'upstream' and 'downstream' product marketing, including analyzing new product opportunities and the management through the "Gate" process as well as assessing market dynamics. The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for delivering financial results for the business, defining and introducing new products as well as product life cycle management for the existing product portfolio.
- Lead and manage the identification / evaluation of business opportunities through a variety of activities such as Voice of Customer (VOC), analyzing customer needs, market drivers, technology developments, intellectual property landscape, regulatory drivers, and competitor posturing within DICKEY-john's market place, leading to the creation and implementation of a robust product/solutions roadmap.
- Deliver annual operating plan for the business including revenue, operating income attainment and budget management.
- Develop strategic plan that emphasizes solution development including new services and SaaS offerings.
- Provide collaborative leadership, for his/her team and stakeholders, on new product development projects throughout the program, considering tradeoffs via cost/benefit analysis to ensure delivery of critical customer requirements.
- Manage and develop compelling business cases for identified opportunities, including market segmentation, product positioning, detailed financial analysis, and market risks.
- Manage, develop and execute product launch plans, including value propositions, messaging development, training needs, and sales collateral tools.
- Partner with global cross-functional sales and marketing team members in the development and execution of multi-media marketing programs to support lead generation and advancement of prospects to sales.
- Manage a general collaboration portal that collects and analyzes key data for making product decisions. Data will include lost sales analysis, product enhancement requests, market research data, customer complaints and satisfaction ratings, novel end user applications, unmet customer needs, and pertinent technology developments.
- Manage, train and develop team members to fulfill their roles to their full potential.
- Travel in support of marketing efforts (25%+)
This position will supervise four employees: Product Managers (2) and Applications Engineers (2).JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, Engineering, or a Science discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Product, Marketing, or Sales Management in an industrial / related market required
- People leadership experience
- Demonstrated Product Marketing and International Business experience
- OEM Product Management or Account Management
- Sales to government entities at the municipal or state level
- Experience in Precision Agricultural Technology, farming principles and practices, and economic concerns
- Experience of Sensors, Monitors and Control systems
- Operational experience (manufacturing, technical support, engineering)
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine + 14 days) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption / reasonable accommodation from the vaccine requirement.
Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship. We require proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
DICKEY-john manufactures monitors, controllers, moisture testers, ground speed sensors, and a variety of other systems used in agricultural, public works, and analytical markets. Customers range from individual farmers to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). No matter what the size, the expectations are the same: a cost-effective, technologically advanced, precision product. Visit our products at https://www.dickey-john.com/Nearest Major Market:
Springfield Job Segment:
Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Intellectual Property, Product Manager, Operations, Marketing, Legal
This job has expired.