HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drives sales and revenue growth with KA team for specific products and technologies in Telecom-datacom market
- Supports identifying future market trends, developments/product/service expectations and translates them into business growth opportunities
- Supports Global Sales/Marketing in new technologies / projects / products through deep understanding of product / market / technology / customer
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business incl. timing and investment planning
- Develops and supports the strategy map / customer roadmaps and steers profitable growth globally / regionally / locally
- Executes and customizes strategies for product / technology positioning and defines training and promotional needs with Marketing
- Explores and supports acquisition and divestment projects
- Collaborates closely with Marketing / Sales / KAM and Business Development to steer activities
- Builds relevant customer / market relationships and attends and supports relevant events, exhibitions, trade fairs
- Performs cross-functional coordination of processes and departments, initiates and supports innovation projects
- Develops and implements business analysis instruments, provides market and competitive intelligence
- Aggregates product / technology / application / business model needs and communicates these to relevant key interfaces
- Ensures that Sales, KAM have the right business / market / customer transparency to prioritize activities accordingly
- Excellent knowledge of Telecom-Datacom market, top customers and expert in customer end devices (BBU, RRU, antenna, switches, router, servers...) and heat sink vendor value chain.
- Knowledge of TIM materials and adhesives a plus
- Technical background a plus
- Business Development
- Selling skills
- Innovation research
- Competitive advantage gap analysisMarket analysisProgram managementsoft skills
- Collaboration & teamwork, global Communication, Leadership of people and key initiatives, Decision Making, strong customer and internal Presentation skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.