Job ID: 427140
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Solution Analyst is responsible for assessing the business need and creating, deploying, training and supporting Transportation Management solutions and related applications. The Solution Analyst will work across solutions with the other members of their Agile Scrum Team to deliver the best possible solutions to meet or exceed functional requirements. The Solution Analyst will support the OTM Product Owner in feature elaboration and analysis. This position is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
- Learn all modules of the software solution (Oracle Transportation Management) to the point of becoming an expert
- Develop a familiarity of the workings of APG business units
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of all business processes and financial implications
- Assist in "wholistic" process design and system testing as necessary to ensure a full process and impact thinking is applied to project requirements and business requests
- Provide feedback from the users that will enhance the usability and functionality of the software
- Ensure the user has a thorough knowledge of the systems and the processes
- Review/Import data for and support acquisitions or special projects as deemed necessary by the Business Solutions Manager
- Second tier support for the help desk, supporting business and offshore teams as needed
- Manage the relationship with offshore teams to support design, testing and integration of OTM systems
- SME for the Transportation Management system and related applications with the ability to provide insight on the system capability and the current business processes
- SME for IT for new projects/enhancements for the Transportation Management system along with related applications and their interfaces
- Other duties as assigned and occasional overtime is a natural part of the job
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training and work-related experience
- 2+ years experience implementing Transportation Management systems for both private fleet and third-party haulers or equivalent business experience, preferably with experience working with Oracle Transportation Management
- Exposure to managing hours of service for drivers and ELD compliance, with Omnitracs/XRS experience preferable
- Manufacturing Industry experience a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of complex processes from a business and IT perspective
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to interact, communicate and train fellow team members, various levels of end users and customers
What CRH Offers You
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong teamwork skills but also capable of working independently
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required
- Ability to handle stressful situations and remain composed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Help Desk, Information Technology, ERP, Testing, Database, Technology
This job has expired.