Testing and Evaluation of Software, Systems, Technology and Services: As part of the overall quality assurance process, install and configure Ricoh technology, software (typically onto Ricoh multi-function printer/copiers or other products), systems, and service offerings sold to enterprise customers, and manually verify and validate (test) functional operation of these offerings to meet specifications and Ricoh's strategic business requirements, and/or as they might be specifically used in potentially complex IT environments. Evaluate and validate new potential offerings and technologies (from Ricoh and/or 3rd party) to assess and advise decision makers and stakeholders (potentially globally) regarding functionality, operability, suitability, supportability, and overall viability of proposed offerings and technologies. Will contribute to assist/create standards for test processes, tools, methods to be used by related development sections. Will contribute and/or meet with, listen to, and present to decision makers at large companies. Ideal candidate brings professional and/or academic, theoretical, conceptual and applied knowledge and in a specific engineering field; including one or more of, but not limited to, cloud computing, print and web security, on-demand printing and web printing, enterprise content management, advanced image capture (scanning, OCR, etc), and business process workflows.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate well, through writing test plans, test cases, test reports, defect reports, status reports, and be able to create flowcharts and diagrams to communicate ideas, process flows, environments, etc.
- Install - configure operating systems, application software, etc in cloud and on-premise virtual machines.
- Create prototype environments according to customer requirements for proof of concept testing of various hardware - software solutions to verify and/or improve overall operation.
- Perform root-cause analysis of defects and provide guidance for resolution and recommendations for improvement. Assign priority and severity of defects.
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders such as marketing, product managers, developers, partners, management, fellow staff, and others. Keep them up informed and up-to date.
- Schedule negotiation and navigation.
- Test/Project leadership
- May be called to assist with resolving customer facing challenges.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Directly related business data/communication workflow experience or equivalent education
- 2 to 5 years
- Directly related information technology or computer science or systems engineering experience or equivalent education
- 2 to 5 years, and/or Associates or Bachelors degree, and/or certifications(s)
- Direct experience including one or more of, but not limited to, cloud computing, print and web security, on-demand printing and web printing, enterprise content management, advanced image capture (scanning, OCR, etc), and business process workflows, or equivalent education.
- 2 to 5 years
- Test automation experience - nice to have
- Test case management (Jira, Azure DevOps, Mantis, etc.) - nice to have
- Microsoft Azure Cloud certification/ experience - nice to have
- Network/System administration - nice to have
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.