LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Explore our passion for optimization and product delivery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more
Software Engineer III
The candidate chosen for this role will work alongside team members and apply technical, analytical and communication skills towards producing and maintaining high quality database-driven applications.
The candidate should have the ability to work on individual pieces of work and solve problems including specific browser related errors, performance improvements, and code optimizations.
You will be working on developing CI/CD DevOps pipelines using GitHub Actions. Building and supporting QA automation frameworks in integration and unit test level.
Experience (US only) and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
3+ years of programming and software development experience
.Net, C#, Python, Java, Linux, application monitoring (stats, collectd, Graphite, Graphana), Ansible, Docker, ELK stack (Logstash, Kibana and Elastic), DevOps experience, Micro Services, Kubernetes, Git Lab, GitHub, My SQL.Skills:
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Basic skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required)
Helpful / Preferred:
- .Net, C# or Python based framework application development - Design, develop and maintain.
- Good hands-on knowledge of OOPs and Agile methodology
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET framework using C#, ASP .NET and ADO.NET
- Extensive experience with Web Technologies like ASP.NET, Web Services, IIS, HTML, ASP, XML, SOAP, XSLT, Java Script.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server
- Extensively worked on writing stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database design.
- Willingness to learn or comfortable with various tools and frameworks used such as: VS Code, Laravel, Behave, GIT, REST / SOAP
- Implement automation framework (Behave), CI/CD and containerization (Docker).
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct them
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions
- Mentor less-senior software developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques
- Experience in building scripts using Apache ANT, Maven and Gradle to perform builds efficiency
- Hands on experience in implementing entire CI/CD using GitHub Actions
- Extensive hands-on experience with .yml file
- Experience in agile projects to delivering end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline by integration tools like GitHub Actions, Azure or AWS.
- Hands on experience in containerization
- Experience in defect tracking systems like Jira
- Added advantage on Data science skills (AI and ML)
- Capable of supporting and managing multiple projects simultaneously, comfortable troubleshooting and debugging and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
- All other duties as assigned
- 1 year practical Kubernetes experience deploying applications in a DevOps continuous integration and deployment environment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm charts and using Helm to deploy applications
- C# .Net or Python programming experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development (Python based test framework, Behave)
- Experience with dependency injection, automation, and application design patterns
- Experience using Agile practices
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.